"Over the past
six years 2,655
|How to donate non-perishable food items
Nearer Christmas we are also appreciative to take delivery of non-perishable food items of Christmas fare that can be combined with other groceries and made into hampers, for example:
- Tinned ham, salmon, tuna, sausages corned beef
- Tinned vegetables (peas, carrots, tiny taters, corn, beetroot, asparagus)
- Packets (rice, pasta mixes, noodles, couscous, lentils)
- Long life cream, custard, milk, condensed milk, long life cheese
- Tinned fruit, fruit salad, preserved fruit (SPC, Goulburn Valley, etc.)
- Packets of jelly, puddings and cake mixes
- Nuts, party mixes, pretzels, dried fruit
- Tea, coffee, powdered beverages, drinking chocolate, Milo, soup packets
- Chocolates, cookies, biscuits, crackers, lollies, edible stocking fillers
- Shortbread, mince pies, Christmas cake, Christmas puddings
- Breakfast cereal, muesli bars, Nutella, cream cheese, Vegemite, etc.
- Any other special non-perishable "luxury" food you would buy as treats for yourself or your family this Christmas
Please do not donate aclohol or beverages in glass bottles.
We sincerely appreciate any donations of these items, no matter how big or small, as they will be packed into hampers by our volunteers for our community's most vulnerable people.
Cash or goods can be dropped into the Centre during our Open Hours. Each year several local businesses and organisations also offer their premises as 'drop-off' points for grocery collection.
Frankston Library is a collection point for food donations during the appeal. Monetary donations can be dropped into the agency during open hours, you can donate online through this website or post a cheque to Frankston Community Appeal, Community Support Frankston, 35 Beach Street Frankston.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Community Support Frankston is a volunteer organisation established by Frankston residents in 1968 to provide information about local services. The agency is one of the busiest of its type in Victoria with nearly 13,000 enquiries for support and information in the last financial year. More information about us and services we offer on our Home Page.
Community Support Frankston
ABN - 95 426 151 625
Registered Incorporation Number
A 0000431J (Associations Incorporation Act 1981)
Deductible Gift Recipient and Tax Exempt Charity entity
(Income Tax Assessment Act 1997)